Employees demand access to content anytime, anywhere, from their mobile devices. For companies, however, this introduces significant compliance risks if the proper controls to protect this information are not in place.
Organizations of all sizes need a simple, scalable way to distribute, manage and secure documents on smartphones and tablets. Users need the productivity tools to view, edit and synchronize their content across mobile devices.
Collaborate on content while reducing risks of data leakage on mobile devices
Mobile360 empowers your users by giving them access to business documents on mobile devices while providing total manageability and control in a secure, encrypted container.
Each document can have its own security policy and be distributed to all users, groups, or individual devices, creating a highly personalized and compliant experience for each employee. And with workgroup-oriented roles, it’s easy for Marketing, Sales, Operations and Finance departments to use the secure mobile document sharing capabilities with optimized workflows and reporting.
Your organization can have simple, secure access to public, cloud file stores as well as private, behind-the-firewall business resources, such as SharePoint, Windows File Share, Box and Google Drive. Users can securely view, create, edit, save and sync Word, Excel, PowerPoint or text files on mobile devices. These files can then be automatically synchronized across managed devices, delivering an unprecedented level of productivity and efficiency. And all of this comes without compromising data security.
Mobile360 Secure Document Sharing is available as a standalone solution without enrolling devices in MDM. Ideal for BYOD programs or working with contractors, consultants and vendors, you can securely share and collaborate without needing to manage and control these devices.
IBM + Box to transform work in the cloud
IBM and Box announced an expanded partnership to deliver secure content collaboration that transforms how people work in the mobile cloud era. Box’s best-in-class technology is being combined with IBM’s portfolio of leading mobile, security, analytics, content management and social capabilities to deliver new, innovative solutions to industry-specific challenges.
You can already take advantage of Box with Mobile360 in two pre-integrated solution options for Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM). With Secure Document Sharing, users can simply and securely access documents stored in Box right from the Mobile360 app. You can also provision, deploy and control access to the native Box for EMM app based on user permissions or device security posture.
Direct integration with Secure Document Sharing
- Consolidates view of content repositories needed for work
- Enforces policies to ensure data is secure
- Includes user authorization, copy/paste restrictions and open-in to only authorized apps
Box App for EMM
- Pre-integrated with Box APIs
- Preserves the native BOX app experience
- Controls access to content based on a user’s role or device security posture
- Includes user authentication, open-in restrictions, selective wipe and blocking user access
Key benefits of Secure Document Sharing
- Protect corporate documents with full containerization
- Increase employee productivity and satisfaction
- Safely and securely support Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
- Separate personal and corporate data
- Reduce risk of sensitive data leakage
- Centrally manage document distribution or leverage existing enterprise file stores
- Enable users to securely view, create, edit and save documents
- Experience consistent and seamless workflows for iOS and Android devices
- Perform a selective wipe of secure container and managed documents
Enterprise Document Catalog
- Provide an intuitive, contained, enterprise document catalog for iOS and Android devices
- Deliver an exceptional user experience with icons, descriptions and other details
- Alert users to view and download available documents and updates
- Work with all common file types including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, text and PDF formats as well as web, video and audio files
- Manage different versions of the same document
- Use a secure, web-based console for managing and distributing documents
Document Lifecycle Management
- Leverage best practice document management workflows
- Distribute documents and track their download over the air to all users, groups of users or individual devices
- Access content via Secure Mail, Content Cloud and corporate file shares (e.g., SharePoint, Windows File Share, IBM Connections, Box, Google Drive and 35 other content repositories with Content management Interoperability Services or CMIS support)
- Read/write support for both public and private SharePoint
- Set time-based expirations for document deletion
- Create, edit, and save content securely, all in an encrypted container on iOS and Android devices
- Collaborate on Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and text files
- Change fonts and insert images, tables, links and more
- Perform searches within documents
- Seamlessly sync user content across managed devices
- Apply policies to content such as restricting copy/paste and blocking opening or sharing in unmanaged apps
- Store content securely, both in the cloud and on devices
- Easily configure a specific security policy for each document
- Enable required authentication
- Leverage native device encryption to secure sensitive data
- Specify automatic download and download only on Wi-Fi
- Restrict sharing, printing, copying and pasting outside of container
- Hide document preview and prevent deletion after download
- Enforce device compliance checks
Compliance and Enforcement
- Restrict access for jailbroken or rooted devices
- Configure automated compliance enforcement actions
- Receive real-time alerts of compliance violations
- Take instant action through automation or manual intervention
- Block email access, restrict network resources (e.g., no VPN) and perform a remote wipe of distributed documents
- View in-depth reporting on documents, users and devices to monitor status and usage
- Host and distribute corporate documents with Mobile360 globally optimized distribution network
- Reduce network load and increase download performance for users
- Achieve maximum scalability
- View, edit and sync last minute changes to a sales presentation on the go, right before a customer meeting
- Collaborate on the latest financials in a spreadsheet before boarding a plane
- Brainstorm marketing messages and share with office colleagues while in a cafe
- Distribute quarterly financial documents to the Board of Directors and set for document expiration after their meeting
- Share product materials in real-time to sales teams so they don’t need to scramble to find the latest data sheet or competitive information
- Ensure tablets in retail stores have the most up-to-date product and inventory information
Experience a FREE 30-day trial of our Mobile360 platform today, and enhance employee productivity and collaboration on mobile devices while preventing enterprise data leaks.
- Data Sheet