The Secure Browser protects data and increases productivity by securing and controlling access to corporate intranet sites and public websites for iOS, Android and, now, Windows Phone devices.
With customized blocking, kiosk mode, real-time notification, exception and reporting options, it reduces the vulnerability your devices have to risky websites that may contain malware, violate HR policies or simply waste your users’ precious time.
Full-Featured Secure Web Browsing
The Secure Browser enables your employees with secure access to corporate intranet sites and networks (such as private SharePoint, JIRA, internal wikis and legacy ERP systems) with no VPN required.
You can also protect your organization by blocking websites based on content categories, and allowing exceptions based on domain name. Choose the Kiosk Mode option to limit the browsing to one web site with restrictions of the browser navigation.
With Secure Browser, you get:
- A centralized management platform
- Easy-to-use policy creation and remote over-the-air (OTA) assignment
- Secure access to corporate intranet sites and networks without device VPN
- Mobilise SharePoint, JIRA, internal Wikis, legacy ERP systems and more
- Real-time protection via interception of all browser traffic
- Blocking of known malware and malicious websites using a scanning engine and reputation database
- Restriction of URLs by category and allowing access to specific URLs
- Kiosk Mode option to limit to one website and restrict browser navigation
- Disabling of cookies, printing, file downloads, and copy and paste
- Customizable blocking, real-time notification, exception and reporting options
- Seamless integration with Mobile360 MDM for easy enrollment and restriction configuration
- Intuitive user interface that includes tabbed browsing, bookmarks, search, share and history—all the features your users expect
The Secure Browser is available as a standalone solution without enrolling devices in MDM. Ideal for BYOD programs or working with contractors, consultants and vendors, you can securely share and collaborate without needing to manage and control these devices.
Control the mobile Internet experience
Organizations can specify categories of content that they want to prevent users from accessing, including social networking sites, download sites, and explicit sites. Secure Browser has 60+ categories, with millions of URLs categorized, including:
- Advertisements & pop-ups
- Dating & Personals
- Download Sites
- Forums & Newsgroups
- Image Sharing
- Phishing & Fraud
- Social Networking
- Streaming Media & Downloads
- And more
Solve your mobile web challenges
- Shared Healthcare Provider Devices: Safeguard patient records and optimize utilisation of shared devices by your health workers by focusing on medical reference and point-of-care websites, and by providing access to intranet sites without needing a device VPN connection
- Dedicated Retail Point-of-Sale (POS) devices: Improve the productivity of your retail staff and protect on-device data by enabling Kiosk Mode to lock down your POS devices to specific websites for checkout, inventory lookup or web store availability
- Shared Teaching Devices: Focus student attention by restricting access to mature content and explicit websites for shared learning devices in the classroom, a priority for educational institutions that need to comply with the Children’s Internet Protection Act (CIPA) regulations
- Hospitality Concierge Devices: Increase the efficiency of your hospitality staff by enabling Kiosk Mode to limit devices to checking in or out, view facility amenities and access local weather or traffic
- Event Demo Devices: Boost the utility of your demo staff by allowing access to only a few, select websites at your kiosk
Experience a FREE 30-day trial of our Mobile360 platform today, and mobilize your intranet sites and manage your organization’s web access.
- Data Sheet