Mobile360 is the Fastest Way to Enable Mobile Security for Devices, Apps and Documents
Mobile360 is the fastest way to enable mobile security for devices, applications and documents with real-time visibility, monitoring and automated enforcement from a secure, multi-tenant cloud platform. When securing your Mobile IT environment can’t wait, when you need launch day support for new mobile OS platform releases and rolling updates, and when you demand a trusted provider of secure Cloud mobility services Mobile360 can deliver your solution right now.
Secure It NOW because Security Can’t Wait
Mobile360 is the fastest way to secure your environment. It takes just minutes to gain and maintain control − all from a single screen with our secure, multi-tenant Cloud platform.
- Quickly gain visibility into what and who is accessing your enterprise systems
- Block unauthorized devices and better secure your approved devices
- No need to involve a team of people and weeks of work − security can’t take that long
Launch Day Support for Mobile OS Platform Releases and Rolling Updates
The end users now control when their devices are updated to the latest and greatest versions of the mobile operating systems of their choosing. This puts IT on their heads and corporate data and security at risk.
- Protect your environment and boost productivity by taking advantage of the latest enterprise security features immediately
- Block devices which have upgraded if you deem them too risky
- Ensure no loss of security and control when users upgrade to the latest mobile OS platform releases
- Leverage rolling monthly updates so you always have the latest mobile security features and policies available. Immediate updates are provided for all major OS updates when they are publicly available to your users. This is only possible with a 100% Cloud-based platform and a company dedicated to Cloud innovation.
A Trusted Provider of Secure Mobility Services
You expect the highest standards and operational security, and we agree.
- Thuthukani operates an infrastructure with the reliability and security you should expect from 100% cloud-based platform.
- Thuthukani operates world-class MobileFirst Secure software from IBM, with the reliability and security you should expect from the Leader in Cloud Mobility, 100% cloud-based platform.
- IBM went to great lengths to prove their software security to you through certifications, third party audits and member associations such as SOC 2 Type II, FISMA, FIPS 140-2, Safe Harbor and ISO 27001 certifications.
- We understand that your existing infrastructure investments are critical to you. We integrate with e-mail, AD/LDAP and certificate servers in the most non-intrusive way possible. We never require you to replicate your Active Directory, open new firewall ports, provide write access or place ourselves in front of your mail server. Our approach avoids introducing new risks and points of failure to your existing systems.
User & Device Security
- Authenticate against Active Directory/LDAP, one-time passcode or SAML
- Create custom groups & apply specific policies to each group
- Require two-factor authentication
- Require passcode policies with configurable quality, length and duration
- Enforce encryption and password visibility settings
- Set device restrictions on features
- Detect and restrict jailbroken and rooted devices
- Remotely locate, lock and wipe lost or stolen devices
- Selectively wipe corporate data leaving personal data intact
- Define and implement real-time compliance rules with automated actions
- Enable geo-fencing rules to enforce location related compliance
- Whitelist/Blacklist of apps
- iCloud controls to prevent app backups
- Enforce app security based on security compliance rules
- Secure on-device app catalog
- SDK for authentication and authorization
- Selective remote wipe of apps
- iCloud controls to prevent file backups/syncs
- Mobile360 Doc Catalog isolates files in an encrypted document container
- Integrate with your SharePoint environment giving users secure access to sites, libraries or folders
- Block documents from being opened in file sharing or word processing applications
- Restrict docs from being emailed from corporate or personal accounts
- Cut and paste restrictions
- Selective remote wipe of docs
- Jailbreak enforcement for document access
- Document library authentication
- Single document password protection
- Cloud Extender for email access controls based on device posture
- OTA configuration of email, contacts, calendar profile
- Auto-quarantine & approve any new devices connecting to corporate servers
- Block synchronization of recent contacts in Mail
- Restrict users from moving emails between accounts, eliminating the risk of corporate data leakage
- 3rd-party applications can be restricted from sending emails
- Selective wipe of email, contacts, and calendar
- Configure Wi-Fi and VPN profiles OTA
- Certificate-based delivery and authentication
- Dynamic policy based on SSID
- ForeScout integration for full NAC
Cloud Platform Security
- On-demand access to mobile security from the web
- Mature & secure multi-tenant infrastructure over a decade
- Automatic updates for Launch Day support of new OS & security features
- Seamless & secure integration with your existing infrastructure
- No personal, private or company confidential information stored in the Cloud
- No points of failure introduced to your environment
- Logical, network & physical security
- Redundant architecture
- Geographically load balanced
- Disaster recovery & business continuity
- Automatic backups
- Audits, certifications & standards
- Only platform to achieve SOC 2 Type II compliance & FISMA & CyberScope certified
- Information transmitted over SSL3.0/TLS1.0 with certificated from DigiCert using FIPS140-2 (Federal Information Processing Standard Publication 140-2) compliant encryption modules
See and experience these robust security features now by starting your FREE 30-day trial of our Mobile360 100% Cloud-based platform, giving you the industry’s instant access to start enrolling mobile devices in minutes.