Embrace Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
iPads, iPhones and Androids have revolutionized businesses. With the popularity of bring-your-own-device (BYOD) policies, employees now have the freedom to use the personal smart phones and tablets of their choice to get work done anytime, anywhere. That keeps them happy and productive, but IT now has to support all these new devices and keep data secure on top of all the other projects they need to manage.
One Platform to Rule Them All
Mobile360 answers the BYOD challenge with an easy-to-use platform that lets IT instantly start managing personal devices, without compromising the user experience, security or privacy. Mobile360 provides flexible approaches for enrollment, asset management, policy enforcement and the distribution of profiles, apps and docs, all based on device ownership whether corporate- or employee-owned.
With Mobile360, organizations can rapidly give people secure access to corporate data from their personal devices. And with the industry’s broadest device support, intuitive workflows, set-and-forget deployment options, and advanced management and security features, Mobile360 makes BYOD simple.
- Establish an automated device approval process
- Support multiple mobile OS platforms
- Simplify the enrollment steps for employees
- Authenticate users against corporate AD/LDAP
- Set specific BYOD configuration options over the air
- Provision email settings
- Perform automated actions when a device goes out of compliance
- Separate corporate and personal data on devices
- Distribute apps and docs to personal devices
- Selectively wipe corporate data without impacting personal files
- Implement a self-service support portal for users
- Set privacy settings to block the collection of personal information
- Deliver usage monitoring alerts to help employees control expenses
See these features now by starting your FREE 30-day trial of our Mobile360 100% cloud-based platform.