Control, Secure and Ensure HIPAA Compliance of All Devices
Physicians and healthcare workers increasingly depend on their own mobile devices to access medical and patient data at the point of care. At the same time, healthcare organizations face greater liability and fines if found to be out of compliance with HIPAA under a new audit program mandated by the 2003 SANHA. Mobile360 puts healthcare organizations in control of today’s mobility trends, costs and HIPAA requirements.
Mobile360 Mitigates Risks to Devices and Apps
Data breaches cost hospitals billion of dollars annually according to research by the Ponemon Institute.
Mobile360 for Healthcare enables organizations to safely support all enterprise and employee devices. It helps organizations secure Electronic Communication Transaction Act (ECTA), prevent data leakage, comply with HIPAA and other regulations, and substantially reduce the IT workload and cost of managing mobile devices, apps and documents.
Using Mobile360, Mobile Device Management (MDM), Mobile Application Management (MAM), and document and expense management can be easily and instantly integrated into broader enterprise programs for IT governance, data security and regulatory compliance.
Visibility and Control
- Support a multi-OS strategy (iOS, Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, Windows and OS X)
- Monitor and manage all mobile devices, apps and documents from a single console
- Quarantine new devices automatically until authorized to access your network
- Authenticate against Active Directory /LDAP, one-time passcode or SAML
- Push email, Wi-Fi and VPN configurations over-the-air (OTA)
- Remotely locate, block or wipe (full and selective) devices that are lost or stolen, or are no longer authorized
Security and Compliance
- Monitor “My Alert Center” for devices that are out of compliance with policies
- Enforce passcode protection, device encryption levels and minimum OS versions
- Ensure jailbroken or rooted devices are not compromising the organization
- Specify enforcement rules including active alerts, email blocking, device restriction (e.g., no VPN access) and remote wipe
- Enable the Secure Productivity Suite to contain emails, calendars, contacts, apps, documents & Web access
- Use a Dual Persona approach to separate work from personal data
- Leverage the Secure Browser to enforce security & HR policy compliance & provide access to corporate intranet sites
- Reduce the burden of audits with historical data documenting compliance with regulations and enterprise policies
Mobile Application Management
- Distribute critical public and private apps to all users, groups of users, or individual devices
- Set security policies to whitelist, blacklist and require apps on devices
- Enable iCloud controls to prevent app backups
- Wrap private apps with a mobile app container to enable authentication and compliance checks
- Restrict copy/paste and limit backups
- Host private apps on a your network or on the Mobile360 App Cloud, a globally optimized application distribution network
Secure Document Distribution
- Manage documents and distributions centrally
- Enable users to view, create, edit, save and share content centrally and securely, all from an encrypted container
- Add security with native device hardware-level encryption, passcodes and remote wipe of lost or stolen devices
- Block sensitive documents from being opened in file sharing or word processing apps for data leak prevention
- Set policies on certain documents to restrict them from being emailed from corporate or personal accounts
- Alert users on new or updated content in their document catalog
- Host documents on corporate network or on the Mobile360 Doc Cloud, a globally-optimized document distribution network
See it for yourself. Start your FREE 30-day trial of our Mobile360 100% Cloud-based platform.